Manpower Planning and Training
Manpower Planning – Tasks Required and Man Hours
Bacteria and Fungi Utilization to Root
Leaf Vegetation Risk
Feeding Program Preparation for Vegetation
Vegetative Environment Control
Cultivation Technique Maximization
Feeding Program Preparation for Flowering
Risk Assessment during Flowering Stage
Flower Harvesting Preparation
Cultivation Training – Our Trainers
Mr. Jaime Carrion Garcia
Position : Head of Cultivation
2008 – 2016 9 times win 1st in CBD Flowers
Relevant Work Experience:
– Founder, breeder and co-owner of Resin Seeds SL. & breeder of Cannatonic – one of the best medical CBD strains of the world.
– Founder, breeder and co-owner of CBD Crew SL. Stable CBD-enriched cannabis strain researcher center and seed bank.
– Cannabis grower for over 35 years. Experience in all growing mediums and systems, indoor, outdoor and greenhouse.
– Consulting work as CBD crew, signed a contract with the government of Uruguay to create in exclusivity the genetics that now are being sold at pharmacies in the country.
– Consulting work as a master grower for an American corporation in Colombia, and as a breeder to create genetics adapted to the country’s environment.
– Co-owner of a licensed property in California to produce cannabis.
– Jamie will be on site at CRRU to ensure successful delivery of a high CBD and low THC (less than 1%) strain.
– As head of Cultivation, he will ensure staff development and expansion programs.
– Creating and caring for clones.
– Harvesting tools and techniques.
– Managing vegetation with at least a 90% success rate.
– Ensuring the vegetative cycle condition are optimum during vegetative growth prepare your plant for the next, fundamentally important part of the process – the flowering cycle.
– Maximizing quality and yields.
– Describe basic environmental conditions in the flowering cycle, pruning and training, and understanding stretch and spectrum.
– Best practices of photoperiod for each growth stages of the cannabis plant.
Mr. Pattarapol Kasikitvorakul
Position : Cultivation Manager
Relevant Work Experience:
– Supervising 13 growers in performing trim, grow and facility maintenance.
– Managing a large-scale commercial production facility of over 2,000 plants.
– Cataloging and analyzing each individual strain from clone to ﬂower to harvest.
– More than 5 year experience in cannabis growing.
– Performing all tasks in cultivation including cloning, transplanting, feeding plants, defoliation, super cropping, topping, ﬂushing, foliar and preventative sprays, trimming, curing, developing/maintaining grows, warehouse protocols, and nutrient regiments.
– Hand trimming techniques and how each approach has select advantages in certain situations.
– The appropriate amount of watering , over and under, and help watering tools.
– Controlling the humidity and temperature.
– Maintaining sanitary conditions.
– Defines major, minor, and micro nutrient requirements.
– Identify the conditions and methods employed for the curing process , Cannabis Curing and Storages.
Cultivation Training – Training Program
What You’ll Learn
– Face-to-face instruction from a professional cannabis cultivator.
– Understanding the parts of the cannabis plant.
– How to manage and optimize the cannabis plant during flowering.
– Best practices for harvesting, drying, and curing.
– Best practices for cloning and transplanting.
– Knowledge to grow successful crops while reducing risk and maximizing profit.
Feed Program Design
18 Hours Light
12 Hours Light
– Build Root Zone
– Develop Branches
– Relieve Stress
– Create Bud Sites
– Increase Weight
– Increase Essential Oils
– Enhance Terpene and Flavor
– Reduce Nitrate
– Prepare to Harvest
Farming ERP Design
• Controls across
entire supply chain
• Supplies purchased,
• Track & trace
• SOPs per site
• Product SOPs
• Optimize operational
cost structures and
• Site COGs
audit & quality
• Track & trace
• Configured API’s
data exchange with
other system & data
Our team of professionals includes HR consultants,
executive coaches, business professionals, and more.